AutoSEO vs. FullSEO – Which Semalt SEO Service Is Best for You
So, you have finally taken the wise decision to explore and use Semalt’s industry-leading SEO services?
Thanks to your decision, you will soon join the ever-growing pool of happy and satisfied clientele who have benefited from our digital marketing services. But with that decision comes the greater responsibility of choosing the right service. One that is ideal for you and tailored to your specific requirements and business goals.
If you are looking to improve the SEO performance of your website, Semalt offers two flagship packages: AutoSEO and FullSEO.
While you may already have a fair understanding of what all are included in these two packages, there can still be room for doubts and questions. If you are a beginner in the field of SEO, a thorough explanation is even more necessary.
So, today we take some time to compare our two best-selling SEO packages. After going through this quick comparison report, you will be able to choose the package that is ideal for your business.
AutoSEO and FullSEO – Semalt’s SEO Services
Let’s start by first going through the contents of the packages. While they are both targeted at businesses, there are variations in the scope of each package. This section will give you more details about these differences.
What is AutoSEO?
AutoSEO by Semalt is a ‘full house’ package that covers the most basic and intermediate search engine optimization (SEO) activities for your online business. It runs an SEO campaign for your website and executes several on-page and off-page activities to boost your organic rankings.
Do you have a website that does not show up on Google’s organic search? AutoSEO can show you the way as it carries out some of the most essential optimization activities. Some of them are listed below:
- Keyword Research – Examination of your business, your industry, and your website to generate a list of critical keywords i.e. the queries that your potential customers search for on a search engine like Google or Bing. This is one of the most important elements of SEO
- On-Page Optimization – Infusion of the right keywords inside the content of each and every page of your website as well as optimizing of other on-page elements like titles, meta description, and image alt attributes
- Link Building – Also known as off-page optimization, it involves producing and disseminating relevant content on other websites and gaining links back to your domain. This improves the SEO value (domain authority, mainly) of your website by directing SEO juice from these sites to your domain
- Web Analytics – Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly review of website analytics to understand various metrics like traffic, conversions, and overall engagement from your visitors.
Figure 1 - Assessing analytics data is an important part of SEO (AutoSEO provides it)
A feature that differentiates AutoSEO from FullSEO is that the former gives quick results. If you have a niche business and are confident of a low competition online, AutoSEO can get you results in a matter of a few weeks. In the general sense, SEO usually takes months for a positive impact. However, you should note that Semalt will do a preliminary analysis to understand how quick the results can be. Detailed analysis and subsequent discussion with our customer support can help you come up with a rough timeline.
In this regard, AutoSEO is perfect for the following types of users:
- Small startups
- Entrepreneurs looking for SEO support for several of their online businesses
- Bloggers and writers looking to attract traffic/readership
- Influencers and internet celebrities
Take the example of Vaibhar Chaurasia of HealthKart who used our AutoSEO services to push his website’s overall standing on Google India. Within two months, we were able to improve the rankings of his business-critical keywords. “I would highly recommend to those startups and companies, who are suffering from low rankings and poor visibility of their website,” says Chaurasia who recommends Semalt to all fledgling startups, enterprises, and MSMEs around the globe.
AutoSEO will be a great choice if you are new to the world of SEO (or digital marketing, in general) or are looking for swift results. If you are a startup business that wants to take quick yet full advantage of the coronavirus outbreak situation, we would recommend AutoSEO.
However, if your goals are long term and you want to build a solid reputation of your business online via SEO, you should look at FullSEO, our A-to-Z SEO package.
What is FullSEO?
These days everyone calls themselves an SEO expert. That may be true if you consider just optimizing a website and writing content as a way to get organic results. In reality, and you will know this, SEO is much deeper and complex than that.
To have a successful SEO campaign for your business that gets you real conversions (i.e. actual customers), you need to go beyond the basics. And that is where FullSEO by Semalt comes into the picture.
The advanced version of AutoSEO, this package gives you everything that you need in an SEO campaign. From keyword research to consulting, FullSEO has everything that a business needs to boost its online presence and strengthen its sales. We are talking multiplying traffic, leads, and overall hold and reputation of your website amongst netizens.
Figure 2 – Client support is one of the major highlights of FullSEO when compared to AutoSEO
With FullSEO, you are looking at increased sales, profits, and partnerships with third-party vendors. The cumulative benefit to you and your business over the months and years you run the FullSEO campaign will give you rewards for a long time. As you know, building a solid website with a high domain authority today can reap you benefits for years and years to come.
Here’s a list of critical activities that you will get in addition to everything that AutoSEO provides:
- Website Technical Fix – CMS optimization, schema markup, page speed improvement, sitemaps, and GA/GTM tagging. A complete overhaul of your website will be provided along with cutting-edge solutions that are prevalent in the SEO and marketing industries
- Content – Every single content requirement – from a website blog to social media posts to PR outreach – will be ideated, composed, and published for the betterment of your website’s SEO value
- Consulting – If you are new to SEO, then you will need consultation on the best practices. Semalt’s FullSEO package will provide you with suggestions about content submission avenues, advanced tricks and techniques like rich snippets, and a variety of activities that are sure to bolster your website into page one of your preferred search engine.
Essentially, with FullSEO, you will get a tailored plan for your online business that looks at the big picture. Are you a new e-commerce player in the local industry already crowded with bigwigs and established websites? FullSEO will push you right above them in the online rankings.
Take the example of e-commerce company Zanvic, which took advantage of Semalt’s FullSEO services and was able to increase its organic traffic by close to 500% in less than seven months. By the end of the first six months of the campaign, Semalt was able to bring over 150 of its target keywords in the top 10 results of Google.
It is evident that FullSEO surely has an upper edge over AutoSEO and that it takes a holistic approach. But then how do you know if FullSEO is for you or not?
In comparison, FullSEO is recommended for corporates, well-funded international startups, and companies hoping to disrupt their industry.
Which One Should You Choose?
As you can deduce from the sections above, it is clear that AutoSEO is a starter SEO package that has limited activities in its scope. Therefore, it is perfect for individuals and small startups who want quick results.
On the other hand, Semalt recommends FullSEO to corporates and e-commerce websites who need to think big and execute bigger to be able to succeed in front of huge competition.
Comparison of AutoSEO and FullSEO: A Quick Summary
We know that some of you may be in a hurry to fix on a service especially during this lockdown period. So, here is a quick summary in the form of a table. Check how the complete SEO packages differ across parameters.
By now, you should have a fair idea about your choice. While both AutoSEO and FullSEO have their specific advantages, you should ideally pick the one that best suits your needs.
For an initial analysis of your website, get in touch with us today. You can also start your AutoSEO trial offer by clicking here.